Sunday 16 March 2014

Tshirts have arrived

Wow wow wow.!!!
So very excited our Tshirts have arrived, I didn't think I would so excited but I am and I just have to share my excitement with you all..  It's only 4 weeks away to the launch of our single 'The Banker' it's whilst we're at the Hartlepool Folk Festival on the 11th - 13th of April...  Every thing is sorted CDs are getting printed and duplicated,  receive them in a couple is weeks..  Website is almost up to date with the store page.  The distributors have sent our single out to all the stores like iTunes, Amazon mp3, deezer and many more.  Digital Radio air play is all sorted..  And out Tshirts are here it's fantastic....
It's all so very exciting...  Tshirts are just £10 plus £2.50 postage and packaging...  Check out our website on the 23rd of March where they be on sale,  and you can also pre order your Hard copy of our single 'The Banker'  for just £2.50...

No comments:

Post a Comment