Tuesday 11 March 2014

Website facelift....

Ahhhhhh.....  I am so annoyed....  OK here I am starting to set up an online shop for our single,  t shirts etc.  I get into the admin section and it says would you like to upgrade for free to the new version of the Web editor....  Of course I think 'wow great'  and I hit the upgrade button...
But Ah O!!! 
Everything's changed,  old templates don't work or wrong size..  So instead if starting a little online shop I've had to redesign the website..  The main content was not affected which is a good thing,  but a little job that would have taken me a day has turned into 3 days work...
So was working on it yesterday,  am working on it today cos it's looking a little higgeldy piggeldy...  But it's a vast improvement on the old web site...  I hope you agree.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment